Bridgewater at Viera offers several new homes styles in west Viera
Viera Voice Photo
There is soon to be a new residential community in West Viera with the creation of Bridgewater at Viera.
Developed by WCI Communities Inc., headquartered in Bonita Springs, the gated 55 and older community will feature a variety of about 870 homes located on 408 acres just south of Addison Village and will connect down to Pineda.
Model homes are slated to begin construction in the first quarter of 2017, with a community grand opening planned for the second quarter of 2017.
“WCI is very excited to be developing this destination resort community in Viera. We feel that blend of lifestyle amenities and variety of home designs will be a great addition to this very special community,’’ said Jon Rapaport, president, east region, WCI Communities.
Bridgewater at Viera will offer a variety of single-family home designs ranging from 1,557 to approximately 2,800 square feet of air-conditioned living area. Each neighborhood will offer a distinct collection of homes designed for today’s varied active lifestyle. Base prices for homes at Bridgewater will range from $200,000 to upward of $400,000.
- Cottages — Attached villa homes offer two bedrooms, plus a den and an expansive great room designed for entertaining. The Areca plan offers approximately 1,557 square feet of air-conditioned living space, with the option for a great room extension that increases living area to 1,713 square feet.
- Villas — Villas at Bridgewater are a series of two-bedroom single-family homes with dens. The Villas are open floor plans with flex rooms and dens, offering the opportunity to further personalize living spaces. Four home designs will be offered with living areas ranging from 1,593 to 1,916 square feet of living area.
- Grand Villa — The Grand Villa series of homes are two- and three-bedroom homes are characterized by spacious, open great room designs. Grand Villa homes feature dens and spacious island kitchens and range from 1,822 to 2,389 square feet of living area.
- Classic Series — The Classic Series offers three- and four-bedroom designs with two to four baths and 2,434 to more than 2,700 square feet of air-conditioned living area with a great room, den/library and kitchen equipped with pantries and freestanding islands/breakfast bars.
- Estate Series — The Estate Series provides two- to four-bedroom plans with living spaces ranging from 2,284 to 2,800 square feet with expansive great rooms, and gourmet kitchens.
Community amenities include a private clubhouse campus with a resort-style pool with beach entry and lap lanes, pickle ball, tennis and bocce courts and an event lawn. The clubhouse will encompass more than 23,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor entertainment and recreational spaces, including a fitness center and aerobics room, theatre, coffee lounge, plus club and card rooms and event spaces.
Beginning in October, interested homebuyers can register at wcicommunities.com to be the first to get updates on the community and invitations to special events.
For more information, visit the web site wcicommunities.com