Coronavirus Call Center
To better serve and assist residents regarding concerns about the 2019 coronavirus (COVID-19), the Florida Department of Health has established a Call Center to answer general questions residents and visitors may have.
The Florida Department of Health's dedicated COVID-19 Call Center is 1-866-779-6121. The Call Center is available 24/7. Residents can also send questions via email at COVIDemail@example.com.
For additional information, visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage at FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19.
In support of the state’s efforts, the Florida Department of Health in Brevard County (DOH-Brevard) has established a Coronavirus Call Center phone number for Brevard County, Florida residents. The phone number is 321-454-7141. The DOH-Brevard Call Center is available 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We want to emphasize. Despite the recent confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida, the overall immediate threat to the public remains low. DOH-Brevard has been planning and coordinating with our community partners to address any cases that might occur in Brevard County. The procedures and protocols are in place.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. As a reminder, the Florida Department of Health always recommends everyday preventive actions to help impede the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
- Staying home when you are sick and avoiding contact with persons in poor health;
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then disposing of the tissue;
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing;
(If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty); and
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.