This event has passed
Barbara Rumpel, board member of the National Rifleman's Association, organized in 1871 to advocate for the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms, is the featured speaker at the meeting of the Brevard Federated Republican Women.
The $25 meeting fee is required and includes a plate lunch of Chicken Dijon with herb oven roast potatoes with carrots, a salad and dessert. Gluten and vegetarian menu is grilled veggies over romaine.
Advanced reservations are required and can be made and paid for on line at brevardfederatedrepublicanwomen.org or by calling the 24-hour reservation line at 321-727-1212. All reservations are due by noon on Friday, Feb. 26.
It is recommended that guests bring their Voters Registration card.
The Brevard Federated Republican Women was founded in 1950 and has been educating their members on local, state and national legislative issues for over 70 years.
- TV antenna resurges as frugal viewing alternative
- Nation’s largest veterans reunion ready to reconvene
- Six-story, 86-room hotel duo coming to Rockledge
- Winn-Dixie near completion in Viera, Aldi set to open March 18 in Suntree
- 2 Angry Wives Pub brings Irish fare to Viera
- Amazon to Open New Delivery Station in Cocoa
- 7-Eleven purchases Mobil, Viera Pizza
- 28 North Gastropub sets high bar for food, service
- Viera’s magical season comes to an end in state semifinals
- Final Revolutionary naval battle won off Cape Canaveral
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.