Everyone is looking forward to the New Year. That is especially true for the North Brevard Art League. When the pandemic threatened to cancel their 56th annual art show, they made the decision to conduct the event online, their very first digital art show. And it was a great success! 134 artworks were featured. Hundreds of people viewed the art works digitally and voted for the Peoples Choice award, and the judges did the same.
Now the League has partnered with the Downtown Art Gallery in Titusville to present many of the winning pieces, live and in person! The “Winners Showcase“ will exhibit 33 of the winning art works. There will be an opening reception on Saturday, January 9 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Works on display include the Best of Show winner, “Community of Trees”, a watercolor by Kathie Benson, the People’s Choice winner, “My Imagination” by Hideko Mooney, and other winning artworks in a variety of mediums. The video of the complete show is still available for viewing at www.northbrevardartleague.com. along with a list of all the winners
The winners will be on display from January 9 to February 5, 2021. The Downtown Art Gallery is located at 335 S. Washington Ave in historic downtown Titusville. They are open Monday to Friday, 11 to 5 and Saturday 11am to 3 pm. You can reach the gallery at 321-268-0122.
- Starting Saturday, January 9th, 2021, repeated every week on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until Friday, February 05, 2021 @ 10:10 am – 5:00 pm
- TV antenna resurges as frugal viewing alternative
- Nation’s largest veterans reunion ready to reconvene
- Amazon to Open New Delivery Station in Cocoa
- Winn-Dixie near completion in Viera, Aldi set to open March 18 in Suntree
- Tin Can Tourists blazed a trail for recreation vehicle travel
- Hawks hand Merritt Island its first loss as several Viera players shine
- Viera boys lacrosse starts fast, scores first-ever win over MCC
- Drive-Thru Senior Expo promises a groovy time
- Final Revolutionary naval battle won off Cape Canaveral
- Viera softball improves to 5-0 after 8-4 win over Cocoa
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.